Please read below for important information regarding scheduling requirements for our periodontal practice.
All scheduling of patients will be done with mindset of 6 feet of social distancing.
- We’ve made a new schedule that meets the social distancing guidelines and will schedule accordingly.
- We will stretch our schedule with longer appointment intervals in order to accommodate social distancing and extra disinfection procedure protocols.
We are implementing following additional precautions for your and our safety.
- 450 Sutter building announced that everyone walking into the building is required to wear a face mask or other acceptable covering in order to gain access to the building, based on the City of San Francisco’s guidelines. Entrance will be denied, without exception, to anyone not in compliance with the requirements of the City.
- We will be implementing additional high-volume evacuation systems for better safety. These additional devices could be slightly uncomfortable with more noise. Please prepare to bring earplugs if you think you are going to be affected.
- COVID-19 testing recommendation:
- San Francisco Department of Public Health strongly recommends all patients to get tested for COVID-19 in 0-7 days prior to the scheduled appointment for any non-emergency surgical or aerosol producing procedure.
- To arrange testing done 0-7 days prior to your dental appointment, you can either go to one of these SF testing sites https://sf.gov/get-tested-
covid-19-citytestsfto schedule at your convenience or coordinate with your medical provider.
- Please provide the test result before/when you come to your dental appointment.
We have been getting tested every 1 to 2 weeks.
Dr. Park, Judy (assistant) Angela (Hygienist) wear a N95 mask and a surgical mask on top of it for additional protection, plus a face shield, hair cover, full-length gown for each and every procedure.
We use disinfectants from List N from US EPA to inactivate SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), and have medical-grade air purifiers for each individual operatory room.
After every patient, we fog the room with one of the List N disinfectants to disinfect the room air in general.
Hope this makes you feel more comfortable. If you have any other concerns or questions, please feel free to get back to us.